Many of the newer neighborhoods throughout Atlanta have smaller lots with very little space between one house and the next. While it’s great to be friendly with your neighbors, homeowners typically prefer privacy when it comes spending time in the yard.
The yard is often an extension of a family’s living space. Whether you entertain out back or see your backyard as more of a serenity area, it’s nice to have privacy. Further, it’s convenient to have a fenced in yard if you have pets.
Privacy fences, typically 6 feet or higher, come in all sorts of materials, colors and styles. Many like the look of wood while others appreciate vinyl/PVC fences or even composite as both are no rot solutions.
Some of the Privacy Fence Options:
- Vinyl that looks like wood
- Horizontal lattice top fence
- Patio fence – complete lattice
- Dog Ear Privacy
- Arch Privacy
- Scallop Privacy
- And many more…
Tips to Help You Choose the Right Privacy Fence (or really any fence):
- Do your research online for a company you can trust.
- Look for reviews from other homeowners. What are people saying?
- Does the company have insurance?
- Do they warranty their work?
- See websites for the type of fence you might want for your yard. Check out portfolio pages.
- Are you seeking a low maintenance, no rot solution like PVC or composite? Or do you like the look of wood and do not mind upkeep such as staining or painting periodically?
- In closing, plan ahead to have a fence installed. The best fence companies, meaning the ones who provide excellent service A to Z and a beautiful, well-installed finished product, are the ones who are booked out weeks. Sometimes the best things are worth the wait!
If we can be of help to you, such as providing a free estimate, call First Fence of Georgia at (770) 422-9996.
- Choose First Fence of Georgia for your DIY Needs
- 7 Advantages of Aluminum Fencing